Information We Collect We may collect the following types of personal data from you:
- Contact information such as your name, phone number, email address, and mailing address
- Demographic information such as your age, gender, occupation, or education
- Health and medical information related to your coaching goals
- Credit card, banking, or payment information
- Audio or video recordings of coaching sessions
- Notes taken by your coach regarding your sessions
- Any other personal information you choose to voluntarily provide
How We Use Information The personal data we collect will only be used in order to effectively provide our coaching services to you which includes:
- Scheduling and managing coaching sessions
- Processing payments for services
- Providing individualized coaching, advice, and guidance
- Evaluating your progress and improving our services
- Communicating with you regarding scheduling or your coaching arrangements
We will not share your personal data with any third parties without your consent except as required by law.
Data Storage and Protection Data is stored electronically on secure servers or in encrypted files on our devices. Appropriate technical and organizational security measures are in place to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure.
While we seek to protect your personal data, no data transmission on the internet is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted through our services.
Your Rights You have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you or request it to be deleted at any time. Please contact us using the information below to make such requests.
[Your contact information]